Villaggio Camping Calapineta
Address: Loc. Madras SS125 – Km 250 – 08029 Siniscola – Nuoro
Situated between Santa Lucia and Capo Comino
Directions from the port of Olbia – to Calapineta Camping Village:
– Follow directions for the dual carriageway for Nuoro
– Get on to the dual carriageway for Nuoro
– Take the exit for Siniscola south
– Follow the directions for S. Lucia /La Caletta, take provincial road SP12
– Get on to the state road, SS 125 and follow directions for Capo Comino/Orosei
– At the junction for S. Lucia, continue in the direction of Capo Comino/Orosei on the state road SS125; after 3 km on the left you will find Calapineta Camping Village.
YOU’VE ARRIVED! WELCOME!
Distances and estimated journey times from other locations:
– From Cagliari: 230Km / 2h 30min
– From Alghero: 188Km / 2h 30min
– From Nuoro: 59Km / 45min
– From Orosei: 30Km / 30min
– From Arbatax: 120Km / 1h 45min
Calapineta Camping Village is easily reached from Olbia airport, from where you may hire a car, book a transfer directly with Calapineta or take a bus (journey time approximately 2 hours). The other airports visitors might choose to fly in to are Cagliari or Alghero, both of which are situated about 2 and a half hours away from Calapineta Camping Village.
FERRIES AND SPECIAL PRICES
If you book a ferry crossing you may take advantage of special tariffs offered by the Sardinian Association “Circolo Narada” (Sardinian Federation Associations in Italy), with discounts of up to 30% on listed prices.
Write to: email@example.com or call 335.1984861 – 393.3280806. www.circolonarada.it